Thursday 19 March 2015

Sling Beat...

Honey and I have so enjoyed looking after Sling Beat this term while Emily-Rose (Sling Beat creator) has a study break. We were sad to lose Blue Skies when it moved to its new location but we were also lucky enough to find a fantastic new venue, just down the road at Danceworks. This is my first experience of teaching in a proper dance studio and I must say its lovely to have mirrors, proper lighting and that all important sprung floor! The owners are so lovely and really accommodating too. Honey has been a superstar and has been full of fun and laughter every week plus she's put up with me sweating all over her (dancing for an hour with a nearly two year old attached to you is a goooooood workout)! Honey's favourite game at the moment is dance class and she regularly has us 'marching', going 'forwards, backwards' and doing 'Moo Jagger' so I think she's had a blast too. We can't wait to head back to Sling Beat as participants in future!

Honey wears... Hot pink boots by Dr Marten


No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...