Friday 8 May 2015

Toys to Grow...

I can't wait for Honey's birthday on Monday, I... I mean she, gets to play with her brand new Lottie doll! I have very quickly developed a slight obsession with these after Honey discovered them at the Toys to Grow play area in The Regent Arcade today. Developed by a Mum who wanted dolls her little girls could relate to, Lottie can do anything she sets her mind to. I chose the 'Muddy Puddle' version and also bought two accessory packs one of which includes a scooter, ramp and crash helmet - Awesome! Fossil Hunter and Festival Lottie would be my next choices but i'll see how Honey receives her new toy before going loopy over Lottie! 

Honey wears... Striped tights by Mini Club @ Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...