Wednesday 12 August 2015

On thin ice...

"Oof, I fell on my bottom like Peppa" Honey said this a lot during our recent trip to Oxford Ice Rink! Almost every time, it was swiftly followed by "I love ice skating" - phew! We didn't have to pay for Honey's skating or skate hire but we did spend £4 on hiring a push along penguin which turned out to be an excellent decision after two back breaking laps holding Honey up ourselves! She had the smallest ice skates available (toddler size 5) and was well wrapped up in a fleece, hat and gloves, although she did end up soaked so maybe a splash suit next time! It was her 10 year old godsister's first time on the ice too and she also loved the experience, improving no end during the session. 

Honey wears... Spotty fleece by Mountain Warehouse







No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...