Monday 21 March 2016

Nice to meet you...

If you know us, you'll know that we like slings and baby carriers rather a lot! My husband jokes that we have our own sling library these days and I suppose that's close to the truth, as I just want to try as many different types as possible! While we have bought a range to be going on with, I will definitely be trying some of the ones i'm not sure about through Cheltenham and Gloucester Sling Library

I took Ace to his first Sling Meet at just two days old, he slept through the entire thing but I had fun catching up with friends and chatting to parents who were new to carrying. The library is run by volunteers at Axiom Arts in Cheltenham twice per month and in Quedgeley Village Hall once per month. At the sessions, you can speak to qualified Sling Consultants and Peer Supporters and get help with the sling or carrier of your choice. Attendance is only £2 per family, which includes tea and biscuits, as well as the help and advice of trained volunteers, what a bargain!

Ace wears... Boba Stretchy wrap in pink






No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...