Thursday 30 January 2014

Bendy, Giggly, Clever and Strong!

I can't believe we're over half way through our first, fantastic Tatty Bumpkin course already, this has been a great way to build on the baby yoga we had already done and I'm so glad we found Andrea (and Baby of course)! Cliched as it might be, time sure does fly when you're having fun. Honey and I have had a great time listening to stories and singing songs, not to mention being spoons, trees and animals. As I've mentioned before, the babies really get to know the routines within the class and all have their favourite parts which make them giggle and smile in that super cute way only babies can!

Honey wears... Jumper dress by George @ Asda




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steph! We love to see Honey so chilled out & giggling away at Baby! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! Honey is so chilled & love to see her giggling away with Baby! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...