Sunday 31 May 2015

Play and play all day...

I have quite a list of must haves when choosing clothes for Honey. Is it pretty? Is it practical? Is it quirky? So when the lovely Chantel, owner of Evie Bee's (a new, Cheltenham based children's boutique) got in touch to see if we'd like to test and review this gorgeous outfit, we jumped at the chance! First test, how easy is it to put on? The answer is very! Honey could pull the suit on by herself and just needed me to do the ties at the top. Second test, does it cope with a wide (and random) range of situations? Why yes it does! In the space of 10 minutes, Honey had crawled, danced, climbed, eaten a snack and done the washing up and that was just the start! Mummy test, how does it wash? I washed it in with a normal white wash at 30 degrees and the thin, summery fabric dried quickly. Unfortunately for me, the jumpsuit almost certainly needs to be ironed after washing and drying which is something I'm not a fan of doing (not a fan of doing = NEVER do) but a fact that I'm sure won't bother most people! The outfit packs down to almost nothing, which was handy for our recent weekend away as I pretty much wanted to take her whole wardrobe and our case wasn't very big! If you like the look of the playsuit or fancy browsing more gorgeous clothes for babies and toddlers, head over to the Evie Bee's Facebook page or follow @Eviebees2015 on Twitter or @eviebeesboutique on Instagram. It's possible to collect your items if you live locally or have them delivered within a certain area or if you're further afield, postage options are available.

Honey wears... Jumpsuit by Evie Bee's




*Although we were given a playsuit for the purpose of this product test, the opinions expressed in this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...