Friday 11 March 2016

Relax...

I have been wanting to have a treatment at The Chamomile Rooms for a long time but somehow life took over and I never got round to it so I was delighted to be treated to a course of pregnancy massage and reflexology by my Mum and Dad! The Nurture 4 Life experience starts with (limited) free parking outside, this may not sound like much but when you're carrying a watermelon, the option to drive instead of walk (especially afterwards when you're feeling a bit spaced out) is very attractive! The moment you walk into the waiting room, a feeling if calm washes over you and this is only heightened when you go into one of the cosy treatment rooms. Nicky is great at putting people at ease and we were soon chatting away as if we'd known each other for years (well, we had met on Twitter but I don't think that really counts). 

The treatments themselves are personalised to suit any specific problem areas you may have at that time and Nicky adjusts the pressure depending on how delicate (or not) you may be feeling on the day. You can book single treatments or purchase a package to take you through your pregnancy and beyond. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful sanctuary right on our doorstep and I can see their gift vouchers appearing on my Christmas and Birthday lists in the future!

Honey has enjoyed this treat too as it means she gets to spend time with Gaga while I go off to be pampered!

Honey wears... Star top by Bluezoo @ Debenhams





No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...