Thursday 10 August 2017

Bundle of joy...

If you follow the blog, you may remember that I splurged on a rather wonderful waterproof babywearing coat last year. I think the cost per wear has ended up being about 1p due to the amount I've worn it and even my husband has nicked it a couple of times to do the pre-school run!

But what about when the weather is warm and it doesn't look like rain but the forecast says it might? Do you wear a coat and end up boiling hot? Do you carry the coat round all day, just in case? Neither was an attractive option for me, I like my hands free and I hate feeling hot and flustered.

With this in mind, we were so excited to be chosen as Brand Ambassadors for BundleBean and as soon as we received our BundleBean for Babywearing, I was straight on to the weather app secretly hoping for rain. A couple of days later, the chance of light drizzle appeared so I hastily suggested an afternoon out! Since then, the Great British weather has obliged on multiple occasions and we have pulled out the BundleBean to keep us warm and dry.
















It's such a fab item to keep in the changing bag and we have used it for added warmth on an unseasonably chilly visit to Chester Zoo, to keep Ace dry when drizzle threatened to end a country walk and even to shield his little legs in the buggy when I forgot to put sun cream on him! I chose the flamingo print because, well, flamingos and it's so vibrant and such a talking point when we're out and about!
















More recently, the BundleBean family has grown to include a super lightweight Babywearing Raincover which is perfect for when warmth isn't an issue but rain is (i.e. most of the British summer). Like the original BundleBean, this 100% waterproof cover will fit all types of slings and carriers and extends cleverly to fit from newborn to around 4 years old. Possibly the best thing about this cover, is that it packs down into its own little stuff-bag and is smaller than a packet of wipes!


























So whether you want to stay cosy and dry or just need something waterproof, BundleBean has quite literally got you covered and if you use the code 'Ace' at the BundleBean checkout, you will receive 10% off your order too!

*Although we were kindly gifted our BundleBean covers to review as part of the Brand Ambassador programme, all thoughts and opinions expressed in this blog are my own.

Ace wears... BundleBean for Babywearing in Flamingo print
                    BundleBean Super lightweight Babywearing Raincover in Polar Bear Print




No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...