Friday 8 August 2014

While you were eating...

Sling Beat were asked to organise a flash mob to help GBSN celebrate World Breastfeeding week 2014. Further to their widely shared chalkboard sign photo, Brasserie Blanc were only too happy to host this latest surprise! 


Honey and I had a fantastic time rehearsing in the park then dancing amongst the diners, while Daddy proudly watched. I don't really need to write anything else, as the kind people at the Gloucestershire Echo and Families Online have done it for me, click the hyperlinks to find out more and look out for Honey at the bottom of the second one!

Honey wears... Pink dress by Next

Photos © Mouse About Town



No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...