Saturday 6 June 2015

The County Kitchen...

I've been meaning to try this cafe for a while, I'd seen their awesome play corner on Facebook and immediately felt that this would be somewhere that Honey would love! What first struck me was the lovely, wide doorway, perfect for getting the buggy in and equipped with a baby gate so we could enjoy the summer breeze, while keeping the little ones safe. There's plenty of room round the tables and they have highchairs if your baby wants to join you for food. The kids' menu is healthy and delicious sounding (Honey had already had lunch so she didn't sample anything today, apart from being given some waffle to try - yum) and I can highly recommend the smoothie (I had strawberry, apple, cucumber and mint) and the chicken, bacon and avocado salad from the adult menu. The toilet is small but has everything you need for changing a baby or toddler and was really clean, which is always good! We loved our first experience of The County Kitchen and will definitely be going again soon.

Honey wears... Navy cardigan by Tesco




No comments:

Post a Comment

Been there, done that?

Have you ever seen a photo online, checked the location and thought 'hang on, I've been there but I've never seen THAT!' Rec...